Here are a few reasons why you should choose Wharton Surety for all your bonding needs
- We have nearly 30 years of experience handling a diverse group of clients
- We are licensed to do business in all 50 States
- We represent over 30 National and Regional surety companies
- We are committed to helping you succeed
About Wharton Surety
Wharton Surety Consultants, LLC was founded in 1988 on the principle of developing innovative solutions to the surety bond needs of a diverse range of businesses.
Licensed in 50 states and representing over 30 highly rated surety and fidelity companies, Wharton Surety is in a unique position to develop workable bonding solutions for a wide range of challenges.
We currently support a wide range of contractors performing all kinds of work and can provide Bid bonds or Performance & Payment bonds for contracts including but not limited to the following:
- Highway construction
- Commercial & Residential Building construction
- Steel fabrication and many others
We also provide bonds for Environmental Services such as:
- Asbestos abatement
- Removal of hazardous material
- Landfill management, closure and post closure
- Closure of mining operations
- Trash hauling, recycling and many others
This is should be a prospective customer's number one call to action, e.g., requesting a quote or perusing your product catalog.